Study Business and Fashion in New York
Students from around the world choose the proven, career-focused programs of Berkeley College in the heart of New York City. Founded in 1931, Berkeley College offers international students a superior education based on an intensive business curriculum. The College’s reputation is well respected among business and industry executives who participate in the design of its academic courses. This helps students acquire the knowledge and skills that employers demand in both the national and international job markets.
Support for International Students
Students also benefit from the individual attention provided by Berkeley faculty and staff. The International Student Department assists students with a range of needs—from application through graduation and beyond—including immigration procedures, housing information, and adjusting to American life.
An internship or job-related assignment is required in each academic program and provides students with hands-on training and work experience in a company that relates to their studies. The College’s Career Services Department assists students with identifying and pursuing internship possibilities, as well as career counseling, resume planning, training, and interviewing strategies.
The Berkeley Advantage®
The Berkeley Advantage® is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success
- A comprehensive array of degree programs and classes that meet business and professional demands
- The flexibility of day, evening/weekend, and online classes
- More than $49 million in Berkeley College grants and scholarships provided during the 2014-2015 award year
- A tuition freeze for students who meet continuous enrollment requirements
- An outstanding, supportive faculty with relevant professional experience
- Career Services specialists who identify and prepare students for career opportunities
- Valuable, practical career experience through internships, practicums, or job-related assignments
- Extensive network of employer contacts
- Free lifetime career assistance for graduates
Berkeley College offers Bachelor’s and Associate’s degrees, Certificate programs, and an M.B.A. in Management. All programs balance academics, professional training, and practical experience. Put The Berkeley Advantage® to work for you!
Programs of Study
- Design Management
- Fashion Merchandising and Management
- Financial Services
- General Business
- Graphic Design
- Health Services Management
- Information Technology Management
- Interior Design
- International Business
- Justice Studies – Criminal Justice
- Legal Studies
- M.B.A., Management
- Marketing Communications
Not all programs and courses are offered at all campuses. You may be required to take some courses at another campus or online.
Berkeley College reserves the right to add, discontinue, or modify its programs and policies at any time. Modifications subsequent to the original publication of this information may not be reflected here. For the most up-to-date information, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu. For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures.
For more information: